If you’re due to renew business mobile contracts, consider this…
The average company spends £24 per month per employee on business mobile phones, but is this spend justified and a good use of budget?
We’ve worked with many businesses large and small, many realising their device numbers and contracts were not necessary.
‘Company A’ has 160 work mobiles
Avg Call Minutes = 73 per month
Avg SMS = 6 per month
Avg Mobile Costs per employee = £24 per month
Total Monthly Costs (excl. losses & breakages) = £3,840.00
Annual cost = £46,080.00
Up to 300 minutes of calls or texts or a combination of both
No 2nd handsets
No new sims
Total Month Costs = £1,278.40
Annual cost = £15,340.80
Total annual saving: £30,739 (67%)
Other accessible cost savings:
- Support of GDPR best practices (protect against fines)
- Support for broadcast & group conversations enables removal of WhatsApp in compliance organisations (NHS etc)
- Availability of comprehensive communication audit trails for compliance
- Productivity features such as voicemail transcription & team numbers
- International calling – Thumbtel network can save 80 users £12k per quarter compared to other services
If you would like help in setting up a pilot, we’d be happy to help – firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll give you a call.